Sunday, June 20, 2010

Reflections

Jun Jie:

Through this project, I have learnt that there are many substances that can actually be found in our daily use products in our daily lives. Different substances can only be found in certain products, such as sodium bicarbonate is found in bakery products and potassium hydroxide is found in cleansing products. Besides, every substances has its unique properties and uses that are different from others which we cannot learn during lesson. Thus, I think that this project is very meaningful and fruitful to me which leads me to have a better general ideas of all different substances. Apart from that, this project encourages well cooperation and dicussion too which helps to enhance better relationship between classmates. I really enjoy this project very much! :)


Jasmine:
I have learned a lot through this project.There are some thing that can't be learned from textbook.For instance,team work is one of them. Not to my realisation that there are presence of acids,salt and bases presence in so many daily products.Also,my partner and i get to learn more varity of acids,bases and salts.I find that it was a very innovative way of learning too. Never have i thought that I can learn something from the supermarket.Last but not least, I really enjoyed doing this project as it was somthing unusual!:)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your reflections. They allow me into your thinking world. I am glad to hear what you have said. Hope others find the project meaningful and useful too. So shall we do another one in the not too distant future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely, we seriously enjoy this project.
    If there would be another project, We are surely going to do better this time after the previous experience and "chemistry" between group members. :)

    ReplyDelete